Thursday 21 April 2011

Good-bye Stroller Blues!


Ryder and I sure love our new (to us) stroller.  Check out these happy baby pics of Ryder in his Peg Perego GT3.  Previously, we had a Valco Baby and there were plenty of things to love about the Valco Baby, but unfortunately our son did not love it.  I only have a few pics of Ryder in the Valco and in those he is always sleeping...



...and you may have noticed the soother in both of those pics.  Problem was he could never get comfortable so he'd cry, I'd give him his soother and eventually he'd fall asleep.  He's a big boy but no matter how I adjusted the straps they always seemed tight on him and really restricted his movement.  The Peg Perego has a special freedom of movement harness that allows the child to move around more in his seat.  Also, the seat seems bigger.  I really love it and Ryder definitely approves!  It's a bit heavier than the Valco Baby and it doesn't fold up as small but it makes up for these shortcomings with easier opening/collapsing, the hand brake, and of course the happy baby factor!  I'm so happy I made the switch.  :o)




1 comment:

  1. I am so glad he has the new stroller too!! Can't wait to go for another stroll!

    ReplyDelete