Friday 22 July 2011

Wait... I think I'm forgetting something...


Oh yeah, that's right - Blog!  We've been so busy playing at the splash parks and going to the zoo that I forgot to blog!  When you live in Calgary where your summers are short you really need to maximize the time you spend outside on hot summer days.  Also, staying inside for too many days with a 16 month old is just asking for trouble!  So we've been busy playing at parks, going to the lake for the first time, and playing in our own backyard.  We are getting closer to the end of July now but I'm hoping August proves to be just as nice as July.  We've still have lots of places in Calgary to explore this summer, and I look forward to blogging about them too!

1 comment:

  1. Hey...wish there was a way to know you posted...glad you are getting out lots with Ryder. I would love to go to Heritage Park one day before the summer is over. xoxo

    ReplyDelete